Loyyal is the Internet of Loyalty, on a mission to connect the largest loyalty programs across the world. Leveraging blockchain and smart contract technology, we provide a common ground for interoperability, accelerate the speed at which customers can earn and redeem value, give tools to programs to fine-tune incentivization, and smartly react to the varied interests and behaviors of customers.
By joining the Loyyal team, you are entering the cutting edge and rapid-changing world of blockchain technology, working collaboratively with a close-knit team to connect the world’s largest loyalty programs. As a member of a Loyyal, you will receive an equity share, competitive salary, and additional compensation via a commission structure, as well as gym coverage, company adventures, global travel, and the freedom to have ownership and direction over your work. Of course, medical and 401k benefits too.
Loyyal is expanding and we are looking to hire a Director of Business Development.
As a Director of Business Development, you’ll lead business development and partnerships for Loyyal. As a senior business development executive, you have the opportunity to directly impact the growth of our business via a range of direct client engagements and partnerships across our key verticals, travel & hospitality, health & wellness, financial services and automotive & mobility. You will work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer to identify the companies we should partner with and the types of partnerships we should execute on. We’re rapidly growing and you’ll directly influence the scaling of our business development practice.
- Analyze trends and market needs to build a strong global business development strategy.
- Consistently identify and drive the best strategic and programmatic partnerships and world-class partner management for Loyyal.
- Structure, negotiate and close key partnerships.
- Have strong working knowledge of the Loyyal’s Platform and services and be able to present the value of said solutions to the appropriate audiences
- Responsible for attaining assigned booking targets in the form of sales quota
- Generate leads and drive sales bookings for Loyyal products and services within designated territory and or accounts
- Formulate the strategies, tactics and account plans, under the direction of management, necessary to develop the leads and relationships within assigned territory/accounts
- Travel to client sites, present sales materials and conduct product demonstrations to potential clients
- Manage the effective and rapid movement of leads through sales process, including qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentment of Loyyal solutions; and expeditious closing of business
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting
- Extensive experience with a variety of deal structures including strategic partnerships, licensing and distribution
- 5+ years hands-on experience in a global consultative sales role at (preferably) a major enterprise loyalty management system vendor
- Strong network of senior relationships at relevant companies
- Ability and desire to manage a territory independently
- A strong product focus and ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, and communication
- Positive attitude and unsurpassed client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner
If this sounds like you please reach out with your resume to [email protected]
Loyyal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.